You will need to be at a desktop computer to complete this task
*IMPORTANT* Have you completed the form W-9 yet and uploaded it to your profile? In order for you to receive commission payments, you need to make sure you have a Form W-9 on file and uploaded to your profile.
It's easy to do!
First, click on the attachment and download it. Then complete the form and save it to a folder on your computer. You will need to Print, Sign and Scan the form back to your computer or Electronically Sign It if you have those capabilities.
Make sure you save it as a PDF. Check the saved version to make sure it is completed.
Now let's get it uploaded to your profile in the Submit Candidate Dashboard.
- Login to the Dashboard
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the 2nd option under your name Profile
- Scroll down the page to the section that says Upload Tax Document
- Select Choose File and attach the Form W-9 you completed and saved to your computer.
- Last step, Click the Update Button.
You will know it was a successful upload if you see the words Approved Tax Document.