“Our Mission is to develop long lasting relationships built on trust, kindness and respect with the individuals who dedicate their lives to caring for other people.”
- Corporate Website
- Facebook Page
- Instagram Page
- Company culture based on our mission
- Experienced healthcare leadership combining over 50 years
- Sustainability & reliability (zero corporate debt)
- Executive team includes corporate nurses
- Joint Commission certified (Press Release)
- Thousands of open jobs nationally
- Assignments with the top healthcare facilities nationally
- Local and travel assignments nationally
- White glove approach to credentialing
- W2 pay with non-taxable stipends available
- Very competitive pay rates
- No-hassle weekly pay via direct deposit every Friday
- Acceptance & friendship from a dedicated team.
- Prizes, recognition and exposure for outstanding work
- Diverse and inclusive culture encouraging different perspectives and new ideas
- Networking of thousands of caregivers nationally
- Insurance benefits (health insurance brochure attached)
- Referral bonuses
- Loyalty bonuses
- Knowledgeable staff
- Nationwide network of professional recruiters
- RN help desk with white-glove approach
- Assignment flexibility that fits the Candidates style
- Professional culture utilizing best practices and innovation
- Exceptional public image with great testimonials from nurses
We are committed to changing lives one nurse at a time.
Our healthcare benefits have changed for 2019!
The following information is for the healthcare benefits that will start in January 2019:
Q: When do benefits start?
A: Right now, we are still working on that process. HR will have to wait until they see the healthcare providers name in payroll, then will communicate with them to get their enrollment choices. Let's say within two weeks of their start date. We are working to get something set up to notify HR prior so we can have information sent out to the healthcare providers so they can sign up in their first week. We will change that information here when we have more.
Q: When and how does a Healthcare Provider receive sign up information for benefits?
A: HR will contact them within two weeks of contract start date.
Q: When do benefits end?
A: The last day of the month when their contract ends. If they start another contract within 2 weeks, coverage will be extended.
Q: What is COBRA like?
A: After the end of the month when benefits end, they will receive a COBRA notification that they have 60 days to decide if they want to continue their coverage by retroactively paying the full premium amount plus 2% admin fee. That would be $507.37 per month for EE Only coverage.