Thank you for your interest in wanting to submit Candidates to the Healthcare Community! Your experience and company is vital to expanding the world of Nurse Staffing.
Once completed you will be ready to begin recruiting qualified candidates.
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
*You will visit http://www.submitcandidate.com/login as a first time user you will need to Click Here to Register your account. After you register you account be sure to CHECK YOUR EMAIL and verify email address. Once you have done that visit http://www.submitcandidate.com/login and sign in so you can Enter, Track and Submit your candidates. You can also view the CONTRACT JOBS open orders here. These can be downloaded to Excel as well. Check them every day NEVER work off of an old spreadsheet. We do monitor log ins.
*Next begin recruiting, screening and submitting Healthcare Professionals. You can use social media platforms that are free. Job ads, Resume databases on various job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, Healthcare websites, Gypsy Nurse website, Travel Nurse, Travel Nurse Jobs, Traveling Medical Professionals, BluePipes websites....really do your research.
After that, it's up to you as the expert recruiter to work your magic. We just throw out these as examples. We do not recommend only placing a job ad and waiting for the phone to ring. You can do this approach, but it is Re-Active Recruiting...You will also need to be Pro-Active and have a marketing plan. Our best recruiters do it all. They are masters at the hunt....hence the old school term: HEADHUNTERS. Remember all candidates must have one year of experience in their profession and specialty to work on assignment. Note: some Clients and jobs will require 2+ years of experience.
You got this!!
DON'T FORGET TO BE YOURSELF ~ RELAX AND HAVE FUN and get to know your candidates, let them get to know you! Are you smiling, are you excited? Good then you are ready.
- YOU, You are the biggest seller here, explain why you are a great recruiter, explain why you enjoying being an independent recruiter, let them know that you will be there for them with any questions or concerns they may have along the way. They are your #1 priority. They will not get this level of customer service from other typical staffing agencies but they will get this from YOU & CURE!
- The hiring Agency by now you should have read about the hiring agency promoting the job and their nurse testimonials. The agencies will always do the right thing for our healthcare professionals. The agencies want to enrich everyone's quality of life including yours.
- PAY - The jobs in the dashboard will pay better than most other agencies out there, if you hear different we want to hear from you about it! Your nurse will be paid every week on time with no fuss. Have confidence when discussing pay. The chances are very high they are not getting these rates elsewhere.
*Once you have a candidate interested, you will need to conduct a phone interview of the nurse and you will complete this while entering the candidate into your dashboard
*During the interview you will explain the Agency structure as well as the Credentialing Process the Healthcare Professional will need to complete to get hired. Remember, Travel Contracts we need minimal documents to present them to a client for a job interview, then once accepted, we then being the rest of the compliance to start work. HOWEVER it will always help if your candidates send in any health records they have UP FRONT!
*You will collect the updated resume, state license(s) information, Reference information, copies of applicable certifications, BLS, ACLS, PALS etc from your applicants Remember and encourage your candidates to start sending in their health records NOW and other hiring documents the Account Manager. They should have all the documents on them and the more you can get from them upfront - the more committed they are, and they faster they go to work.
Please note, the support desk is for Recruiters only and not candidates. If you need help or a question answered - just submit a ticket! :)
TIP: Use an Email Template with each new candidate that you speak with you can re-use it over and over again, here is an example of an email template for Travel/Contract Nurses: the information typed in RED is for your EYES ONLY - this is just an example of something you may already be doing, use your strengths and have fun.
- All gaps in employment must be explained (time off is fine, just state that on your resume if you have gaps greater than 2 weeks)
- Work History Please be sure your resume lists the facilities you worked at, not just the nursing Agency you were with at the time. Please do provide your agency name and if it was a Travel or Staff job
- Be sure your most recent year of experience in your specialty is on your resume, this is required to be hired by Cure
- Provide a 7 year work history