Hi Nancy Nurse,
Pleasure speaking with you today. I'm excited to get you submitted to the job we talked about today at ABC Hospital in Phoenix, AZ. The contract position for an RN is a 13 week assignment, in the ICU, 12 hour nights, 36 hours/week, and is starting ASAP. The pay information is $20/hr taxed plus $1006/week tax free stipend and this is based on 36 hours/week. $1726/week GROSS pay based on 36 hours/week, you are also eligible up to $600 travel reimbursement!
Please be sure to be on the look out for emails from Credentialing so we can get you started quickly. Please call me or email me anytime at: CRECRUITING@iworktoomuch.com or 555-555-5555
I will also email you the right to represent so we can get you submitted to these jobs quickly!
We will also need the following to submit you to all the jobs you are interested in:
-Right to Represent (sent in separate email to your candidate)
- All gaps in employment must be explained (time off is fine, just state that on your resume if you have gaps greater than 2 weeks)
- Be sure your resume lists the facilities you worked at, not the nursing Agency you were with at the time
- Be sure your most recent year of experience in your specialty is on your resume
- Please go ahead and provide 2-5 References that we can contact with their Name, Title, Phone #, and email if possible (One reference must be from a Supervisor with in the last year, the other can be from a co-worker)
- Be Sure you have listed out your State License Nursing information for all Active States
-Copies of Certifications if you have them (BLS, ACLS, NRP, ENPC, TNCC, as applicable)
If you would like to get ahead of the hiring game, you can send any health documents to me directly when you send me your certifications. This includes: Recent physicals/statements of health within the last year, TB tests, MMRs, Varicella, or MMRV Titers, Fit Tests, Immunization records, TDAP, copies of nursing licenses.
As far as any sensitive information like SSCards, passports let's wait and have you send directly to the Agency Contracts Manager through a secure server.
Thank you again Nancy, looking forward to working with you.
(INSERT Company LOGO if you choose)